Health Is Vital

Health is taken for granted, until you can't any more. In this blog I hope to put down on paper some of the articles I come across and want to remember, about health. I will be personalizing these articles to apply to me. I am diabetic, over weight, have high blood pressure and tinnitus, so these are the things you will find here. I will include nutrition, exercise, and holistic health, and many other ideas. I work in the health profession, particularly mental health, and have an interest in suicide prevention; so these topics will also be covered in this blog. Please, if you are suffering reach out. Our county health and crisis line is 1-855-278-4204.

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Train Safety: No Selfies Please

This is a tragic story from U.P. Inside track about a train accident involving three teenage girls taking a selfie.  It does not end well.  In this case the accident had long-last effect on the engineer and the conductor and the families of the girls, and the first responders.  I think of my own son, who took a picture with his band on what they thought was an abandoned rail bridge.  However it isn't.  Luckily there was no tragedy.  Train bridges and tracks are cool, but pictures should not be taken from close on the tracks.  I previously made a personal video sharing my thoughts on train safety.  Be safe please.

No comments:

Post a Comment