The biggest issue with electrical problems seems to be damaged or old parts. This includes rods, plugs and outlets. Also a problem is misuse of electricity, such as multiple appliances to one cord etc. The damage cased by electricity is dependent on the amount of voltage, type of voltage and duration of the contact. Electrocution can cause shock, burns and falls. It is important to never ignore an electrical issue. tingling caused by an appliance should always be dealt with. Symptoms of shock include tingling, painful shock, painful muscle contraction, respiratory failure, cardiac problems, deep burns and falls. Coming upon a scene where electricity is important to remember not to rush in. The source of power needs to be removed with plastic or wood pole as they don't conduct electricity. You don't want to become a victim yourself.
Health Is Vital
Health is taken for granted, until you can't any more. In this blog I hope to put down on paper some of the articles I come across and want to remember, about health. I will be personalizing these articles to apply to me. I am diabetic, over weight, have high blood pressure and tinnitus, so these are the things you will find here. I will include nutrition, exercise, and holistic health, and many other ideas. I work in the health profession, particularly mental health, and have an interest in suicide prevention; so these topics will also be covered in this blog. Please, if you are suffering reach out. Our county health and crisis line is 1-855-278-4204.