Health Is Vital

Health is taken for granted, until you can't any more. In this blog I hope to put down on paper some of the articles I come across and want to remember, about health. I will be personalizing these articles to apply to me. I am diabetic, over weight, have high blood pressure and tinnitus, so these are the things you will find here. I will include nutrition, exercise, and holistic health, and many other ideas. I work in the health profession, particularly mental health, and have an interest in suicide prevention; so these topics will also be covered in this blog. Please, if you are suffering reach out. Our county health and crisis line is 1-855-278-4204.

Sunday, July 6, 2014

**Doctor-Patient Relationship: Valley Medical Center: Health Shorts

http://www.scvmc.org/patients/health/Pages/yourhealth.aspx
This is a website dedicated to the doctor-patient relationship.  There are a couple of short videos featuring Dr. Jeff Arnold, Chief medical officer at Valley Medical Center.  Questions are an important part of the relationship.  The web page includes about thirty questions you might want to ask your doctor.  It also includes about fifteen questions to ask if surgery is being considered.  The more the patient is involved in care, the more positive will be the results. 

No comments:

Post a Comment