Health Is Vital

Health is taken for granted, until you can't any more. In this blog I hope to put down on paper some of the articles I come across and want to remember, about health. I will be personalizing these articles to apply to me. I am diabetic, over weight, have high blood pressure and tinnitus, so these are the things you will find here. I will include nutrition, exercise, and holistic health, and many other ideas. I work in the health profession, particularly mental health, and have an interest in suicide prevention; so these topics will also be covered in this blog. Please, if you are suffering reach out. Our county health and crisis line is 1-855-278-4204.

Saturday, June 11, 2016

**Candy Flavored Tobacco?

This is a pamphlet I picked up at the Health Fair for employees of Valley Medical Center.  I am not sure which booth this was from, but it is published by Journeyworks Publishing.
 Making tobacco look like candy, or adding flavors deemed to be "cool" does not make nicotine any less deadly.  Much of this business has to do with making tobacco seem more appealing.  IN the end tobacco is a very addictive product, and this type of marketing targets those who are most vulnerable. These are things to avoid at all costs, don't be fooled

All tobacco products have nicotine, nicotine is a drug, it effects your body and causes you to crave more.  addiction to nicotine will cause you to want it all the time.  


No comments:

Post a Comment