Health Is Vital
Health is taken for granted, until you can't any more. In this blog I hope to put down on paper some of the articles I come across and want to remember, about health. I will be personalizing these articles to apply to me. I am diabetic, over weight, have high blood pressure and tinnitus, so these are the things you will find here. I will include nutrition, exercise, and holistic health, and many other ideas. I work in the health profession, particularly mental health, and have an interest in suicide prevention; so these topics will also be covered in this blog. Please, if you are suffering reach out. Our county health and crisis line is 1-855-278-4204.
Thursday, June 23, 2016
1. Learn from the relapse.
2. Don't wast time feeling bad. (Forgive yourself and move on.)
3. Prepare to quit again.
4. Remember your reasons for quitting (financial and health are two good ones.)
5. Remember the health risks are real.
6. Figure out your triggers.
7. Outsmart your urge to smoke again.
8. Remember what helped you quit last time.
9. Build on what worked before.
10. Pick your new quit date and go for it.