Health Is Vital

Health is taken for granted, until you can't any more. In this blog I hope to put down on paper some of the articles I come across and want to remember, about health. I will be personalizing these articles to apply to me. I am diabetic, over weight, have high blood pressure and tinnitus, so these are the things you will find here. I will include nutrition, exercise, and holistic health, and many other ideas. I work in the health profession, particularly mental health, and have an interest in suicide prevention; so these topics will also be covered in this blog. Please, if you are suffering reach out. Our county health and crisis line is 1-855-278-4204.

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

RSA Shorts - The Power of Empathy


This has over a million views, but I had never seen it.  Empathy is the cornerstone of my profession, social work.  I don't think I have ever seen it portrayed so well.  Empathy is connection, not fixing.

No comments:

Post a Comment